IT’S A VERY OMNIFIC CHRISTMAS!
The holidays are a time of giving, and we here at Omnific think that books make excellent gifts! Don’t you agree?
We also think that it’s nice to get a present for yourself when giving presents to everyone on your list. So, we’ve decided to have a contest! Enter to win by purchasing books you were going to buy anyway!
Just purchase one or more Omnific titles December 10th through December 16th at any online retail outlet. Choose from any of our romance categories: Paranormal, Young Adult, Contemporary, Historical...Alternative...*fans self*
Goodness, where was I? Oh yes: To enter, forward proof of purchase (email your receipt) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be entered once for each book purchased (as shown on the receipt) into a drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card! See complete rules (and legal mumbo jumbo) below.
It’s that easy!
On top of that, two people who leave comments on our Facebook post announcing this contest will receive $5 Amazon gift cards! So, be sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think of the promo, the books, or the authors.
Winners will be chosen randomly, one entry per book purchased. So go buy books!
All winners will be announced on December 17th on the Omnific Facebook page. Like us HERE!
Good Luck and Happy Shopping!
1. Sponsor: The contest is sponsored by Omnific Publishing, LLC, a Texas limited liability company (“Omnific”), with its mailing address at PO Box 793871, Dallas, TX 76227.
2. Binding Agreement: In order to enter the contest, you must agree to these Official Rules (“Rules”). The Rules consist of the terms and conditions on this page. Because you will be bound by these Rules and these Rules will form a legally binding agreement with respect to this contest, please read them carefully. You agree that submission of an entry, in this instance proof of purchase send by email (an “Entry”), in the contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
3. Eligibility: The contest is open only to entrants at least 18 years of age. Employees, interns, contractors, and authors, as well as their immediate families and cohabitants or other persons professionally connected with the contest are not eligible to participate. This contest is void where prohibited.
4. Contest Period: The contest begins at 12:01:00 A.M. Eastern Time (ET) on December 10, 2011 and ends on 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time (ET) on December 16, 2011.
6. How to Enter: All Entries must be submitted via email at: email@example.com. An Entry consists of a forwarded email receipt for purchase of a print or digital edition of a book published by Omnific Publishing at any online retail outlet--one Entry per book purchased. If a receipt shows multiple qualifying purchases, you only need to submit it once, although each qualifying purchase will constitute a separate Entry. Only Entries submitted this way will be accepted as valid. Entries must be received by Omnific no later than 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time (ET) on December 16, 2011 to be considered eligible. Omnific accepts no responsibility for Entries lost or delayed, for whatever cause or reason.
7. Selection of Winners: One winner will be randomly selected and will be notified at the email address from which the Entry originated..
8. Prizes: There is no cash alternative and the prize must be taken as offered. The prize has a cash value of $100.00. The prize will be delivered to the email address from which the entry is received.
9. Media Activity: By participating in this contest, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any reasonable and customary manner and medium which Omnific Publishing may deem appropriate.
11. General Conditions: This contest is governed by the laws of the State of Texas. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by Omnific’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this contest. Omnific is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prizes.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Omnific Publishing, LLC, may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with the contest.
13. Internet: Omnific is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind.
14. Severability: If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.